Just like our Eco Tents, we build each Eco Cabin as if it were a house. That’s how we create high standard, permanent structures that stand the test of time in any conditions around the world, from Rottnest Island to Karijini National Park, the jungles of Costa Rica, the coastal deserts of Oman, the pristine white beaches of the Virgin Islands, the mountains of China, and everywhere in between.
Designed as a natural evolution from the Eco Tents, our Eco Cabin fuses the tried and tested glamping tent structure with a lightweight PIR wall panel that replaces the traditional canvas, making it ideal for climate control in extreme temperatures.
Sophisticated designs that are both stylish and flexible
Built tough to stand strong in a range of uses and environments
High thermal performance
Fast delivery to your site
Slashed construction costs and time.
Conformity isn’t in our nature, except when we’re talking about the environment. Wabi Cabin and Villa are designed to be harmonious with the surrounding landscape and features a 6-star energy rating (or 9-star with some minor upgrades!). We’re all about treading lightly on the earth and strive to make sure every Wabi Cabin and Villa is made sustainably from concept to completion.
Customise your design
Supplied in kit form, each Eco Cabin comes with all structural steel and fixings, ceiling and walls, as well as large glass windows and doors. Choose from a traditional canvas roof or panel design, with your choice of traditional external finishes, from render to weatherboard.
Custom finishes include
Enhance your experience with these addons
Sliding Glass Front Doors
Made to meet the highest wind Region D standard and designed to fit all climatic conditions.
The broad range of beautiful designs available mean that no matter the decor or the taste, there is a style to suit everyone.
Structural Insulated Wall Panel
Our WABi wall panels are the highest performing proprietary structural insulated panels (SIP) on the market.
All kits come with full assembly instructions, and all parts are numbered and referenced to the installation drawings.
Standard kit inclusions
- Roofing & ceiling system are easily assembled using proprietary brackets
- Cabling & pipework are run within the wall system during install alleviating the need for chases or conduits
- Deck kits can be used to link buildings together for community and outdoor living
- Patented Eco Anchors are installed without the need for concrete or mechanical equipment
- Colourbond roof sheets and flushing pre-cut of ease of installation
- Wabi panel system manually installed using glued connections
- Bathrooms can be built within the cabin or added as a pre-assembled pod
- Hot dipped galvanised structural steel frame
- Raise kits enable buildings to be installed on uneven ground without bulk earthworks.
Patented wall panel system
Our Structural Insulated Panel System (SIPS) is a patented system that achieves an insulation rating of R3. Our SIPS system attains the highest cyclone rating in the world (Cyclonic Region D).
SIPS is also clever enough to be incorporated into our Eco Tents, creating an insulative feature wall to withstand harsh cold climates.
We stand behind our products
We provide comprehensive warranties for all major components of our glamping cabins and villas.
Structural Steel Frame
15 Year Warranty | Hot dipped galvanized steel | Estimated life 25 - 50 years
5 Year Limited Warranty | Estimated life 10 years
Up to 30 Years Limited Warranty dependent upon location.
Floor joist and bearers Blue Scope Lysaght 200C:
10 Year Limited Warranty | Estimated life 20 years
PIR Wall Panels
15 Year Limited Warranty | Estimated life 50 years
40% faster and 20% cheaper than any other conventional building system
The Wabi box is designed around a selection of patented systems, from insulated panels to concrete free eco anchors and unique brackets. All of these are designed to make remote construction simple.
Our modules have been designed with your guest in mind to ensure the experiences we create are 100% authentic, shaped by the environment and driven by demand.
Installation Hours Guide
The total hours for the installation of each tent/structure are accurate providing the following listed conditions are met throughout the installation process. If any of the listed conditions are not met, extra time must be allowed for the installation.
- The site is cleared, The site is level, Ground suitable for eco anchor installation, Travel time to site less than 5 minutes, Suitable weather conditions, Heavy machinery and tools provided, All materials located within 10 meters of site, Providing more than 3 Wabi structures on one job (work sequence)
Total Man Hours
- 1 Bed 6.5 x 4.3m = 2 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 210 Man Hours
- 1 Bed 9.8 x 4.3m = 2 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 300 Man Hours
- 2 Bed 13.7 x 4.3m = 2 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 420 Man Hours
- Carport 3 x 6m = 1 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 14 Man Hours
- Deck 4.3 x 3m = 1 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 12 Man Hours
- Deck 6 x 3m = 1 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 16 Man Hours
- Awning 3 x 4.3m = 1 Skilled installers, 1 Semi-skilled labourer = 10 Man Hours
Everything we do is designed with your guest in mind to ensure the experiences we create are 100% authentic, shaped by the environment and driven by demand.